You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer (IE Version 8 and Earlier). Please upgrade to the latest version of IE. We also support Firefox and Chrome as alternative browsers and find users have the best experience on Chrome (any recent version).
Fraud Oversight - Best Practices (9/21/17) Bay Area
Step 1 of 4: Register for Event
NOTE NEW LOCATION!
This workshop is designed for Board members as well as for Principals, Directors and Business Managers. Attendees will be able to interact with representatives from FCMAT and discuss:
- Internal controls and how to properly institute them
- Best practices and red flags
- How FCMAT conducts reviews and what things are looked for
- What a “fraud audit” is, and is not, when called by a County Superintendent
- Other related oversight issues
Alameda County Office of Education
313 W. Winton